Rhino For Her
- Pre workout specifically dosed for women*
- Intense energy without the crash*
- Boosts focus, mood, & concentration abilities*
- Increases endurance and power output*
- Lessens fatigue by enhancing blood flow to working muscles*
- Delicious flavors
Pre workouts are a great solution to help you find the energy and motivation to push through an intense training session. But have you ever wondered why a woman would take the same pre workout as a man when there is a clear disparity in bodyweight, hormones, and overall goals?
When a typical pre workout says "1 scoop" as a serving size - it is typically not the correct dose for both a man AND a woman.
This is the concept behind Rhino for HER…a pre workout created just for women that takes the guesswork out of whether you are getting the correct doses of key ingredients to enhance performance while avoiding the “cracked out” feeling and ill effects often associated with regular pre workout powders.
Take a look at the label and you will find Rhino for HER contains:
- Caffeine Matrix– All the fat-burning, attention-enhancing effects of caffeine without the hard crash or upset stomach!
- Choline Complex – Choline is the precursor to acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter that can boost focus, mood, and concentration abilities.
- Nitrosigine– The world’s most effective form of arginine that improves blood flow up to 3 hours.
- Tauric Acid – Improves time to exhaustion, VO2 Max, and maximal workload.
- DIIM - A natural compound found in cruciferous vegetables that, when supplemented in appropriate doses, detoxifies estrogen.
Rhino for HER will help supply all the energy, focus, and pump needed to smash your workouts from start to finish. At the same time, you’ll know it’s made JUST FOR HER.
You don’t use your man’s shampoo or other personal care items, so stop using his pre workout formula and start using Rhino for HER, a pre workout created for women just like you!
RHINO MODE ENERGY COMPLEX
Choline Complex (CDP Choline/Choline Bitartrate)
Choline is an essential nutrient for brain health and synaptic plasticity.
- Choline improves structural integrity, signaling capacity and the fluidity of neural membranes. It’s estimated that close to 90% of the population does not get the recommended amount of choline daily.
- It has been shown that a dose of 500mg of Choline can boost focus, mood and concentration abilities.
- This is tantamount to pushing through your workout. Utilizing this effectively dosed compound, you will be able to focus on taking less rest or being distracted during your training. Giving your 110% will really be your 110%.
- A study conducted by Sun et al. (1999) reported that subjects who supplemented with choline for 4 weeks improved learning performance and memory compared to a placebo group.
Methylxanthine Complex (Caffeine Anhydrous, Dicaffeine Malate, Caffeine Citrate)
This blend of caffeine helps to provide effectively dosed stimulation for your training and not keep you up all night long.
- It is also formulated to help fight that horrible crash you might experience with stimulated laden pre-workouts.
- Multiple studies have confirmed can improve muscular endurance and power, focus and cognitive performance, and improve energy levels. Caffeine has also been shown to have a thermogenic effect (heating/calorie burning) at rest and may increase the use of fats for fuel during exercise.
- Doherty and Smith performed a meta-analysis of caffeine's effects on perceived exertion and found a 5.6% decrease in RPE (rating of perceived exertion) during exercise. This means exercise may feel easier at higher effort levels when supplementing with caffeine.
RHINO CNS STIM COMPLEX
Extracted from the roots of sprouted barley, hordenine has an adrenaline-like effect stemming from its ability to release noradrenaline.
- This increases heart rate and blood flow.
- The adrenaline effect is long lasting and does not fade early in your workouts. This will create a boost in athletic performance throughout your entire workout.
- Hordenine may also increase peripheral blood flow volume and have a positive inotropic effect (increases the strength of contraction) upon the heart.
Higenamine Hydrochloride is a proven beta 1 and 2 adrenergic agonists; meaning that when found in a pre-workout it can help improve focus, enhance mental clarity, increase energy, and burn body fat.
- Higenamine has also been shown to open up lung capacity by relaxing the trachea, allowing more oxygen to get into your body during training.
- While most stimulants do the opposite of vascular relaxation and vasodilation, higenmanine has been shown to do just this. It also works synergistically with agmatine sulfate that is in RHINO for HER.
Best known as an alternative for ephedrine, Synephrine has several of the same benefits of ephedrine but not nearly the same side-effects.
- Synephrine can reduce appetite, increase alertness, burn fat, increase metabolism and increase energy.
- However, like ephedrine, if you take this too close to bedtime - it could create some insomnia.
- Stohs et al. (2011) found that a single dose of synephrine given to healthy subjects in a rested state increased resting metabolic rate without any negative influence on blood pressure or cognition.
Another ingredient that shares similarities with beta-adrenergic receptor agonists. This means Halostachine will stimulate the beta receptors which are found on fat cells.
This stimulation causes the fat to be burned as energy.
- In an in vitro study of the pharmacodynamics and Structure-Activity Relationship (SAR) of various epinephrine-like compounds, halostachine was demonstrated to be 19% as effective as epinephrine in activating beta2 receptors.
RHINO MODE NITRO COMPLEX
Inositol arginine silicate (NITROSIGINE)
Arginine (NITROSIGINE) is a precursor to nitric oxide and expands blood vessels to optimize blood flow. Silicate is contained within the walls of the arteries to help maintain their structural integrity.
- These ingredients work in synergy to help increase the blood flow and the structural integrity of the artery walls.
- Preclinical data has shown that Nitrosigine is superior to standard arginine… with 2x the blood flow in vasodilatation response.
Tauric acid, has a myriad of benefits. From helping the body to metabolize fat, improving insulin sensitivity, raising testosterone levels, as an antioxidant, higher performance and quicker recovery during athletic training and increasing cardiovascular health… it goes without saying that tauric acid is a great ingredient to have in your wheelhouse
- Zhang et al. (2004) found that individuals who supplemented with taurine for 1 week before an exhaustive exercise bout significantly improved time to exhaustion, VO2 max, and maximal workload. It also decreased exercise-induced DNA damage.
Agmatine Sulfate helps improve nutrient partitioning which leads to an increase in muscle glycogen (carbs stored in muscle tissues) which then leads to more water retained WITHIN the muscle.
This creates a fuller look to the muscles and a greater pump while hitting the iron.
- Agmatine Sulfate also increases NO production by working as a competitive inhibitor of the enzyme NO Synthase.
- There are studies to suggest that the nutrient partitioning effects of agmatine sulfate are possibly due to its ability to increase the insulin response to carbohydrates. This could be further explained by the increased blood flow to the muscle that occurs with increased NO production.
- LH and GH levels have been shown to be increased through the effects of Agmatine Sulfate and its possible effects on the hypothalamus.
- Agmatine has also been shown to manipulate pain receptors which may allow you to train past normal pain thresholds.
DIM have diverse effects on estrogen metabolism. As stress of exercise goes up – hormones can be affected.
- DIM has been shown to regulate estrogen at the receptor level to prevent it from reaching levels too high or too low.
- DIIM also exerts numerous anti-carcinogenic (anti-cancer) effects in the body
- A study done by Chang et al. (2011) using Indole-3-Carbinol (a precursor to DIM) noted that 5mg injections into the gut daily was able to attenuate the expected gain in body fat associated with a high fat/calorie diet.
Q: What is the best way to take Rhino for HER?
A: As a dietary supplement, mix one scoop of Rhino for HER into 6-12 ounces of water and consume 30 minutes prior to training.
Q: What other MuscleSport products do you recommend stacking with RHINO for HER?
Q: I see a full serving of RHINO for HER has 400mg of caffeine. Is that amount safe?
A: Generally speaking, yes. A large review by the European Food Safety Authority concluded that a daily safe dose of 400mg is safe for adults.
We suggest not taking any other stimulants (like coffee) on the days you take RHINO for HER. We also recommend starting with a half scoop to assess your tolerance before moving on to a full scoop.
Q: Why is there no creatine in RHINO for HER?
A: While creatine is great for increasing power, strength, and endurance; a "negative" side effect (in some cases depending on the goal) is weight gain. If you want all the benefits of creatine without the weight gain stack 3g of creatine monohydrate with Rhino for HER.
Q: How is RHINO for HER different from a regular pre workout?
A: Since men and women are different from a physiological standpoint (muscle mass, weight, metabolism, etc) when a pre workout says "1 scoop" as a serving size - it is typically not the correct dose for both a man AND a woman.
This was the concept behind Rhino for HER. To research and develop a clinically dosed product that a woman wouldn't need to worry about guessing the correct amount of ingredient to take for maximal performance.
Rhino for HER also selected ingredients which beneficially modulate women's hormone - such as with DIIM, which detoxifies estrogen and may reduce fat storage around the thighs and other troublesome areas, and lipolytic ingredients which target receptors that are more prevalent in women than in men.